Workshops for Schools
Victoria offers a range of workshops for your school, for both Primary/Secondary students and staff and team-building training.
All bookings must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org
Our refund policy. Should illness occur which prohibits the delivery of the workshop, then in the first instance, another date will be arranged. If this is not then a full refund will be given to the school.
Victoria will make her own travel arrangements to the country. On arrival…?
Victoria can work in your school for up to two days. Please decide which workshops you would like your school to experience and participate in. Times of the workshops are added so you can make a plan for your day. Please ensure that there are breaks between workshops
Student workshops (Grades K - 12)
1. Song-writing (Grades 5-12)
2. Primary choir - songs from China, Africa and powerful songs. 3 hour workshop
3. Ukulele 101 - training on ukuleles for primary aged children
4. Body percussion 101 (K - 12)
5. Body percussion Groovers - training students to lead body percussion club workshops after school - one whole day training. This is an exciting opportunity to train a selection of students who would like to run an after school club/s for the rest of the school.
6. Class singing - Victoria will work with each class to teach songs suited to each Grade level.
7. Virtues assembly songs - Victoria has written an album of songs based on different virtues.